Monday, March 22, 2010

I Want To Buy Usain Bolts Jamaican Jersey?

Interview with Philip Pecci


report here the beginning of the interview with Filippo Pecci, one of the coordinators of the Committee The March of Rimini, and joined our party Santarcangelo, issued to the blog of the circle of S. Giuliano ( where there is complete) given the role it has played and the success of the demonstration in defense of immigrant rights.

1) Why do you agree (and I stress the word commitments) in the PD?
Why can not I accept that what does not work you can not change and improve. The PD, in contrast to many of my peers think, is the true vehicle of change possible. This is why I am committed to this party, because I think that is the best chance that the left really has to try to change something.

2) Your perception of the province of Rimini area understood as social / cultural / economic?
I think that many aspects of our province is better than in other parts of Italy. But clearly there are some shadows. For example: I live in Montescudo, then inland. The feeling here on the border of the province, is that the contracting parties and focus all their efforts and their attention towards the sea and tourism, leaving these territories for themselves. In addition it seems clear that the discontent in the outer years of territorial administration is fairly widespread, so I think that we need a real flash, to jump-start the much-acclaimed policy of good governance.


0 comments:

Post a Comment